Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

What to Take to the Theatre


Going to the theatre is one of my favorite things to do. I absolutely love everything about the theatre. From the singing and dancing to the costumes. My mother-in-law and I both have season tickets and love going.

Here are some of my go-tos to have when visiting the theatre.

Tickets - of course!
Sippy Cup - In Houston at The Hobby Center where many plays and musicals are held you can bring your drink into the theatre if it has a lid and is one of these (pictured above) cups. Currently they are $3 and so worth the investment if you go often. My mother-in-law and I love getting bloody mary's or just a sprite on days we don't feel like drinking alcohol.
Shaw / Scarf - If you are cold natured this may be a good idea to bring. I usually always bring one.
Binoculars - Our seats are up high so I like to bring binoculars to see actors / actresses faces a little better.
Money - In case you want to buy something.
Phone / Camera - There is usually a place to take photos in the lobby in front of a fun sign for that show.

What are some of your must have theatre items?

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment