Pages

Friday, May 12, 2017

Top 10 Things I Get Asked to Do Most Often As a Concierge



As a concierge company in Houston, I get asked to do ALL kinds of tasks. Usually nothing is too big or too small and I will do just about anything if it is legal and I morally / ethically feel comfortable with it. There are several other concierge companies in Houston that do personal assistance & professional organizing, but not a whole lot that have an eco conscious niche. Below are some things that I get asked to do most often.
  1. Organization Projects. I do a ton of organization projects through the year whether it is home, office, closet, storage units, etc. They are all usually a ton of fun.
  2. Errands. I get asked so often to do just general errands. This includes, but not limited to, grocery runs, dry cleaning, postal services, gift shopping, etc. 
  3. House sit ins. I do this for people who can't be home for the electrician, painters, cable people, etc. 
  4. Help with events. I am not an event planner per se, but I do get asked to facilitate and assist with many events through the years. Many of times it is event prep, pre-plannning and logistics. I do also help secure locations for clients, etc.
  5. Recycle drop offs. Surprisingly, not all of Houston has recycle pick ups, so I get asked to take recycling to recycle centers a lot. 
  6. Research. I research a lot of things for clients on a regular basis and it includes dining options, traveling recommendations, local services they need help finding, business research they want outsourced, etc. 
  7. Travel arrangements. I make travel arrangements for clients pretty regularly because a good chunk of my clients travel often. They usually need help finding out what to do, where to eat, etc. 
  8. Eco knowledge. Although this isn't a specific task in particular, many of my clients do like that I have an eco niche and am eco conscious. I get asked about ways to green their home / business and products to use, etc. 
  9. General personal assistant tasks. I get asked to do a lot of general personal assistant tasks like making calls, filing, bill pay, errands, book appointments, buying tickets, etc. 
  10. Scheduling. I get asked to do a ton of scheduling whether this is spa services, client appointments for business executives, in home services, office services, meetings, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment