Pages

Monday, May 1, 2017

The Number One Benefit for a Concierge


There are so many different benefits to being a concierge, but the number one thing for me is, the relationships I get to build and the people I meet. Over the past 11+ years as a concierge in Houston,  I have met so many great individuals and it couldn't make me happier. I am so lucky that I get to work with and meet so many awesome people who bring such a variety of perspectives to the table. I love that I have built so many relationships with clients. Even for those that I haven't worked with for years, many will still refer others my way, which I couldn't be more grateful for. I have worked on so many different professional organizing, personal assistant and eco consulting tasks through the years. Every day I learn something new from clients. Although they are utilizing my services to help them in various areas of their life, I learn SO much from my clients. It is such an awesome feeling to constantly learn from clients. At the end of the day the most rewarding and number 1 benefit of being a concierge for me is the relationships I build with my clients.

What is the number one benefit of the job you do?

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment