Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

10 Ways to Show Clients You Appreciate Them


I am absolutely so thankful for all the amazing clients that I have. Houston clients and far away clients have showed me so much love through the years and many I have built great relationships with, which I am very appreciative of. Whether I am an doing just general concierge work, professional organizing, personal assistance work, or eco consulting, I really like to show clients ways I appreciate them. I am not perfect and it doesn't always happen, but I still like to do various things for clients here and there.
  1. Write a thank you note. I personally like to handwrite thank you notes because to me they are more personal. I think an email and / or text (if you are on a texting basis with your client), is sufficient as well. Something about a handwritten note seems to stand out.
  2. Give away tickets to a local event. Often times I will do an email blast offering clients tickets to various things that may be in town like concerts, sporting events, etc.
  3. Gift them with their favorite bottle of wine / liquor / beer. Especially during the holidays, I like to send various clients a token of my appreciation for the year of work they have provided me with and give them a bottle of Veuve Clicquot or if I know they like a particular wine or other spirit, I will often send it to them.
  4. Send treats. I will randomly give clients some sort of local Houston treat, whether this is fortune cookies, cookies, macarons, donuts, etc. They are usually pretty appreciative.
  5. Give a charitable gift in their honor. If you know your client supports a particular charity donate to that cause in their honor. As sad as it is, if you know a client's loved one has passed away donate to a charity in their honor.
  6. Start a referral program. At Eco Modern Concierge we have a referral program and for every person that is referred to us by a current client and that person books 3 or more hours worth of work, we give the referring client a free hour of work, donate to a charity in their name or give them a $50 gift certificate to The Container Store.
  7. Go above and beyond. Just provide amazing general customer service. Go above and beyond your normal tasks. If you see something that needs to be done and isn't in your realm of what you do then just do it. For example, if I am at a client's house and I see that their are newspapers in the yard I usually bring them to the front. Or if you know a client you are working for is sick or under the weather, bring them some chicken noodle soup.
  8. Remember customer preferences. Remember what your customers and clients do and don't like. Since I do a lot of errands and personal assistant tasks I know products and items that my clients like. I know Houston local businesses that are prefered by certain clients and what they like from those places. In professional organizing projects I do in Houston and away I know where clients like to keep things, etc.
  9. Reward customers that show you love online by leaving reviews. If a client leaves you awesome feedback by reviewing your business online, offer them a free hour or session. Maybe send them a discount code, etc. 
  10. Give clients a discount on your rate just because. Randomly reward clients when they least expect it. Offer them a discount code or just take a certain amount or percentage off their next invoice just because. This is often much appreciated and unexpected. 
ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment