Pages

Monday, May 8, 2017

Made in the USA: Sterilite Mini Trashcan


This is another made in the USA trashcan post. I recently had to pick up a small trashcan for a client who wanted to store potting soil inside. She wanted something that could stay outside with a lid and would not rust. The Sterilite Utility Garbage Pail was the perfect mini trashcan to store the soil in. I got it at Berings in Houston. The plus was it is made in the USA. Having a concierge company and being a personal assistant in Houston I have a few go-to places where I can find just want I am looking for and knew exactly where I would find what I was looking for. 

Do you have a favorite trashcan? Not the most glamorous topic, but it's a necessity in every household. 


ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment