I thought I would make a fall bucket list of things I want to do this fall. If you know me, you know that I like to go go go. I really need to slow down sometimes, but once October hits our calendars are usually jam packed with events.
Here are some things that I hope to do this fall:
- Go to a new winery or brewery.
- Explore a new city in Texas.
- Try 3 new crockpot recipes.
- Go to the Renaissance Festival. We haven't been in years and I really want to go.
- Go see a show at the redone Heights Theater in Houston. This is where Bry and I's reception was years ago when it was Gallery M Squared.
- Start to learn to play the piano.
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Volunteer somewhere new.
- Start writing a gratitude journal. I did this years ago and want to start it again because I have so much to be grateful for.
- Go camping. I haven't been camping in years and want to go when it isn't scorching out.
- Go to the drive in. We haven't been in years and once again I want to go when it isn't scorching out.
What are some things on your fall bucket list?