Pages

Monday, May 22, 2017

Made in the USA: Henna 'N' Placenta


I almost didn't post about this product because I am not a fan of it personally even though I have used it. I have seen so many people rave about this product and thought I would give it a go. I have thick wavy hair naturally and have blowed dried it more in the past year than I have in previous years, so I was hoping to restore my hair. Usually if I change up products my hair is smoother and flatter than normal. I used this Henna 'N' Placenta in the shower and then styled my hair afterwards and WHOA my hair was BBBIIIGGGG like WAY bigger than normal after I style it. So I said nope to using it again for me, but for other hair types this may be a great product for you. It did make my hair super soft though. It is made in the USA, that is why I am posting about it. You can find it at Sally's Beauty for a few bucks.

Have you used it? Do you like  it?

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment