Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Where to Recycle Batteries and Lightbulbs in Houston

Batteries and lightbulbs are two common things that often need recycling. You never know just how many batteries and lightbulbs you actually go through. I feel like I won't have any that need to be replaced for a while and then all of sudden it seems like a lot of things need batteries and/or lightbulbs replaced.

I have had the hardest time in Houston finding who will recycle what and where.

Many recycle centers have told me household alkaline batteries like AAA, AA, C, D, etc. can just be thrown in the trash because they are considered safe to throw away. I just feel so bad doing this because I have recycled them forever.

Here are several recycling centers in the area that take different things.




No comments:

Post a Comment