Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Made in the USA + Eco: The Honest Company



I have been using The Honest Company for several years. I love that all their products are eco and are made in the USA.

Although, I do not have any children yet, I buy their diapers for the umpteen amount of baby showers I go to. They have always been a hit and they are eco. They have so many cute and different prints on the diapers. Their travel wipes are great for on the go.

I have used the veggie wash for a while and it seems to work well compared to other veggie washes.

I just recently bought their lavender-vanilla linen spray. Back in high school I had some lavender-vanilla linen spray from Bath and Body Works that I broke. It smelt amazing and wasn't over powerful. I have smelt many other linen sprays throughout years and nothing compared to the original one that I liked. This Honest Company one is the closest thing, plus I am sure it far more eco.

I thought I would try their toothpaste too, but I am not a fan of that one. Can't win them all.




ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment