Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Made in the USA: Post-it Notes / Products

Post-it products are something that I use all the time in my office, personally, and with clients. Below are the products that I use most often. I have been using post-it products to help me stay organized for years. Since I am a visual person, I love all the different colors because it really helps me distinguish between different projects and tasks. I know that it is not the most eco thing because of so much paper use, but you all know by now that paper is my eco downfall. 


What I love about this acrylic cube is that it goes with some of my other office products. When I saw it at Target I knew I had to pick it up. I love that there is a lid too. Plus, if I ever decide to use it for something other than post-its it is great for all kinds of things like paper clips, staples, rubber bands, etc.

These flags I use all the time. Whether it is for page marking in books that I am reading or knowing where to sign a document. 

I LOVE these recycled farmers market edition of post-its. They are by far my favorite color combination, plus they are made from recycled paper. How cool is that. I use post-its all the time to make quick notes or the help me stay organized in my planner. 

These types of tabs are great for so many different things just like the tabs above. I use them a lot for my meal planning binder and for my inspiration binders (post coming next week about these). 


No comments:

Post a Comment