Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

Eco & Natural Make-Up

This week I am going to highlight some eco and not so eco beauty items that I use in my day to day life. These are all products that I really like. Please don't take this as expert advise because I use a very minimal amount of products.  I just thought I would share what I like.

As you can see, I am a fan of Josie Maran's makeup, which I have talked about on here before. The only issue I have with Josie Maran products is that they discontinue items often, which really annoys me. I use a very, very small amount of make up. My daily makeup is mascara, eye liner and chapstick. If I am "dressing up" I put on eye shadow and lipstick.  I don't use a daily foundation, powder, etc. on my face, but I do use an SPF face lotion.

I will talk about the lipstick I use later this week. Above is Hourglass and Ilia lipsticks I use.


Josie Maran eyeshadow (it has been discontinued) and as you can see I dropped it and broke it.

Josie Maran Argan Black Oil Mascara and Josie Maran eye liner.

I use this to coverup very small touch ups here and there, like a pimple. In all honesty, this is probably expired and I should get rid of it, but it does the trick for me every so often. I'll look into getting something new soon.

These are the tools I use. Tweezers, eyelash curler, eyelash comb, eye shadow brush and pencil sharpener.






No comments:

Post a Comment