Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Eco Product: Bamboo Dog Chuck Toy


I'm sure if you have a dog you have seen various ball chuck it toys around. I was shopping at one of my favorite Houston stores, Kuhl-Linscomb, several months back and spotted this bamboo and cork chuck toy. We had been debating getting one for our sweet boy, Rothko, for years. Once I saw the eco version, which I didn't know they made, I decided to pick it up. It is made by Planet Dog. Two bummers with the toy are 1. the tennis ball has to be in there just right or else it won't stay in 2. It is made in China. Seeing as Planet Dog is based in Portland, Maine you would think they would source their products here in the US, but they don't. All in all it does its job and we are all happy with it, especially Rothko.



ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment