Pages

Monday, November 27, 2017

2017 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers



Pocket Magnifier: Great to use for hard to read items or out in nature.

Peeler: We have this peeler and love it. It seriously peels so well.

Multi Tool: A multi-tool is always handy and I'm loving these fun colors.

Dubs Earplugs: I got these a couple of years ago and they are perfect for blocking out all kinds of noises.

Glass Nail File: I think this is such a beautiful nail file. I don't carry one around with me usually, but should.

Eyebrow Razor: I have never used these, but hear great things about them.

Charcoal Sheet Mask: Sheet masks are such a fun thing to do with a group of people and I love the way my skin feels after using them.

Cocofloss: I read about this floss in Fast Company and it gets great reviews.

The Little Book of Tidying: I recently purchased this book and it is a quick, fun read with lots of tidying / organization tips.

Cocktail Muddle: I love the look of these muddlers and you can personalize them.

Citra Sipper: This would be great for kids and adults alike.

Nail Clippers: A good pair of nail clippers makes all of the difference and these are supposed to be great.

ecomodernconcierge.com

All photos from the links provided for each item

No comments:

Post a Comment