Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

2017 Holiday Gift Guide: Pet Supplies



Feeding Bowls: I have these bowls for our dog and they are perfect. The stainless insert comes out.

Bird Feeder: I love that this bird feeder suctions to glass and what a lovely thing to have in a kitchen window.

Fish Bowl: I have seen these for years and actually had the bird feeder version of this and it is a unique fish bowl.

Cooling Pad: Summers in Houston are brutal, so cooling pads are such a good idea for pets especially during the scorching months.

Dog Coat: This is super cute and will keep your dog nice and cozy.

Cat Scratch Post: The second I saw this I immediately thought of all of my cat friends.

Customizable Dog Cookie Cutter: For when you make those homemade treats. 

Pet Basket: I clipped this out of magazine awhile ago and have loved it ever since. 

Dog Toy: I saw this Oprah magazine and thought it was such a cute toy. Our dog would probably destroy it in a matter of minutes.

Travel Water Bottle: I also saw this in Oprah magazine and loved this water bottle compared to others I have seen through the years. 

Pet Camera: To spy on your pets when you are away. 

Barkbar Dry Shampoo: This is a new product at Petco that I recently bought for my dog. He didn't like it, but it smells great. 

ecomodernconcierge.com

All photos from the links provided for each item.

No comments:

Post a Comment