Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

2017 Holiday Gift Guide: Eco Products



Beauty Heroes Box: This is currently the only subscription box that I get and love it. It is always full of all kinds of eco beauty products.

Vivo Bento Box: I have had these boxes for many years and they are perfect for any lunch, picnic or snacks on the go.

Reusable Sandwich Bags: These are great to eliminate the use, or as much use, of plastic baggies. They are perfect  for sandwiches, snacks and travel.

Reusable Lint Roller: No more tearing off papers. A lint roller that can be washed off and reused.

Mosquito Spray: My absolute favorite mosquito spray out there.

Essential Oils: I have been using essential oils for many years and love them. Theives, clove, cinnamon and nutmeg have been on heavy rotation this holiday season.

Clean Cubes: These are great to use for all kinds of things. Personally, I use them for organizing projects to sort and for recycling items.

Majestic Pure: I read many years ago that castor oil is great for lash growth and I really love this stuff because it comes with the wands.

Recycle Bin: I have had this recycle bin for some time now and love it! It is compact and matches our kitchen appliances. I labeled the lids aluminum, plastic and glass. Our paper is in another bin.

Baby Washcloths: I gifted these to a friend and they are perfect for an eco baby.

Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser: Apparently I put this on my gift guide last year, so obviously I love it. I love almost all of Tata Harper's product. Worth every penny.

Eucalan Delicate Wash: I have been using this wash for years and it is great for all delicates and at less than $4 a bottle.

ecomodernconcierge.com

All photos from the links provided for each item

No comments:

Post a Comment