Pages

Thursday, November 16, 2017

2017 Holiday Gift Guide: For Him




Campfire Stove: This is fun for any camper in your life. Plus, it is always handy to have when camping.

Grill Daddy Grill Brush:I plan on giving this as some gifts to guys who like to grill.

HyperChiller: My husband got this last year to help make iced coffee quicker, but then I found that it works great for non chilled wine too. Win, Win!

Patagonia Bag:I have been eyeing these bags for a while and love that they are durable and water resistant. I just love Patagonia in general.

Fishing Caddy: Several months ago I went to an event the person who created this was pitching the idea to Daymond John in order to win a business plan competition.

GoPro: I know this has been on many gift guides before, but I got this for my husband for his birthday to take with us to our aunts wedding and he loved it. It is compact and has great quality. When we got to Puerto Rico it wouldn't work and Amazon overnighted a new one to us. It was pretty amazing because it was storming in the area and we were on an island off of the mainland.

Google Home: I have seen this on many gift guides too and never had any interest in it, but we received it as a gift last year and we LOVE it. We mostly listen to music with it, but it has all kinds of technological capabilities. It is perfect for a tech person in your life.

Anti-theft Backpack: My husband loves backpacks and this one looks great, especially for when you are traveling.

Cold Brew Iced Coffee Maker: I know there are 2 coffee products on here, but many of the guys in my life LOVE coffee. My husband recently purchased this and loves it. It is super handy and great to use when you are in a hurry in the morning.

Oyster Knife: Any oyster lover knows that an oyster needs to be shucked the right way or you will get a lot of grit. Having an oyster knife helps.

Clock: I got this alarm clock for my husband many years ago and it is such a sleek addition for any modern lover.

Drill:So many guys love tools and my husband said this was the most useful one for him.

ecomodernconcierge.com

All photos from the links provided for each item

No comments:

Post a Comment