Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

2017 Holiday Gift Guide: For Her


Worktop Saver: This glass worktop saver is great for so many things. You can use it as a cutting board, to display or as a trivet. It is odor resistant and stain resistant.

Hair Straightening Tool: This hair straightening product is supposed to help straighten your hair with various temperature settings depending on the type of hair you have. I really want to try it out sometime soon.

Shiatsu Pillow Massager: I saw this online and it gets rave reviews, so I thought I would give it as gifts. I mean who doesn't like a little massage.

3 Tier Electric Food Steamer: For some reason I can not always steam vegetables the way that I want to, so when I saw this I thought it would be perfect. Plus, it gets great reviews.

Popcorn Maker: I got this for my mom and mother-in-law last year and they were huge hits. It is super easy to use and it has a warranty, so you can just call if anything goes wrong.

Christmas Memories Book: This is such a sweet book to give to someone as a gift. It is great to document all of your holiday memories.

Swan Planter: I saw this initially on this blog and thought it was just a fun, inexpensive, quirky gift.

Fermentation Crock: I initially read about this in a magazine and thought this would be great for anyone who is all about healthy living. Fermented food is so good for you.

Lego London Bus: Well I HAD to put Legos on the list because I love them. I really hope to get this one!

Serene House Diffuser: I bought this diffuser during the Nordstrom anniversary sale and so glad I did. I love that it is sleek and matches the aesthetic of our house. Plus, I diffuse essential oils all of the time.

The Original Duck Boots: I bought these last year for myself and my mom and absolutely love them. They are comfy and keep your feet warm in the winter.

Spiralizer: I know this has been on so many gift guides before, but I really love the one I have and it is so easy to use. It makes meal prep such a breeze.

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment