Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

NAPO 2017 Where I Stayed : Kimpton Monaco Pittsburgh


While I was at the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) 2017 Conference, I decided to stay at Kimpton Monaco in Pittsburgh. There are several reasons why I decided to stay here and many reasons why I LOVED it and so glad I stayed there.
  1. It just so happened to be way less expensive than the Westin where the conference was held / connected to the convention center. 
  2. It was only a few blocks from the convention center and within walking distance.
  3. There were various eco features. They are a Green Key certified hotel with many green features.
  4. Free happy hour every day! Although, I didn't get to take advantage of it everyday. 
  5. Yoga mat in each room. 
  6. Free bikes to use. 
  7. Within walking to distance to restaurants, bars, entertainment and shopping. 
  8. They gave me a companion fish for the week that they took care of.
  9. It is pet-friendly friendly. I loved seeing all the dogs come in.
  10. Beautiful room and comfortable bed. 
  11. Jambox in each room. I like to listen to music while getting ready. 
  12. $10 bar card for being a Kimpton rewards member.
  13. Fitness center.
All in all, I would definitely recommend staying here and would definitely stay here again if I ever go back to Pittsburgh. Where are some of your favorite hotels?

ecomodernconcierge.com

















ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment