Pages

Friday, July 21, 2017

Eco / Green Pittsburgh, PA

While I was at the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) 2017 Conference in Pittsburgh, PA, I was pleasantly surprised all of the eco / green features the city, hotels, and convention center had to offer. I had never been to Pittsburgh and didn't know what to expect.

Here are some highlights:



Living wall at the Westin.


Green roof facts at the Westin Convention Center.


Green roof at the Westin Convention Center.


Green roof at the Westin Convention Center.


Recycling stations all throughout the Westin Convention Center.


I got to meet my NAPO Eco special interest group (SIG).


Recycled art from old bottle caps made by a charter school.


Recycled art from old bottle caps made by a charter school.

I also want to note that there were eco buses and a ton of refillable water bottle stations. Let me know about other eco / green features in Pittsburgh, PA.

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment