Pages

Friday, April 14, 2017

Ways Eco Modern Concierge is Eco Friendly

Eco Modern Concierge was formed on the basis of me, Amy, the owner have strong ideas about being eco-friendly. I wanted to incorporate an eco aspect because I like doing what I can when I can to help the environment. I am in no perfect at all, as I have said many, many times on here and on my social sites. For example, I can't kick the paper habit completely because I still love writing letters and reading magazines / books. Being in Houston the eco movement was much more strong several years about. It still is to a degree and more businesses are becoming LEED certified and trying to reduce their waste. When I am doing personal assistant work and professional organization products I try to use items that I already have. Below are some, but not all, of the ways that Eco Modern Concierge is eco-friendly.
  • We combine trips as much as possible to reduce waste.
  • We use public transportation when we can.
  • We support local businesses.
  • We use reusable containers whenever possible. 
  • We recycle.
  • We use eco-friendly products when we can.
  • We use reusable bags when shopping for clients, unless otherwise requested.
  • We give back.
  • We volunteer.
  • We sponsor and support eco efforts in the Houston community.
  • We use energy efficient appliances and devices when we can.
  • We use what we can when we can.
  • We reduce paper waste when we can.

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment