Pages

Monday, April 24, 2017

Number 1 Mold Remover for Tile


I thought I would share this tidbit because this is something that I have struggled with for the past several years after we bought our house. The shower in our master bathroom is floor to ceiling tile and it is SOOOOOO hard to keep clean and from having mold grow on it. I, of course, wanted to use eco products, but then we started testing out 5 million different products because NOTHING seemed to get the grout clean from mold growing. We even tried just spraying bleach and even that barely worked. Finally we found a Clorox bathroom product that helps a lot. Since I love eco things so much I hate using it, but it is give or take and I want a mold free shower. THEN we started squeegeeing the shower after we get out and and that helps keep the mold down SOOOO much. It is a thousand times better than it used to be. I found this squeegee on Amazon and of course they are all basically the same, but I just really liked this one because we have more of modern aesthetic.


Do you have any tips for keeping the mold to a minimum on tile showers?

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment