Pages

Friday, April 21, 2017

Road Trip Tunes


So, I started this post back in 2014 when we were headed to Colorado and it has been almost exactly 3 years ago, so I thought I would go ahead and post. I am taking these cds with me on my road trip to Pittsburgh and you know what, I still really like most of these albums.

Since I will be road tripping soon here are some cds I decided to get on Amazon since we had not heard most of these full albums yet. Yes I know, I am a little behind on the music. I really like to buy cds as opposed to downloading the music because I can pass it along to someone who wants to listen before they buy, you usually get a little pamphlet with lyrics or info on it and sometimes something extra like a dvd. Plus, with Amazon a lot of times they have an autorip feature as well. 

I have not kept up with music like I used to. Most of these bands and performers I have seen in concert several times before and really enjoy. 

  • The Black Keys: Turn Blue
  • Cold Play: Ghost
  • Robert Ellis: The Lights from the Chemical Plant
  • Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings: Give the People What They Want
  • Beyonce: Beyonce
  • Ingrid Michaelson: Lights Out
  • Fitz and the Tantrums: More than Just a Dream
  • Chromeo: White Women
What is some of your favorite music right now?




No comments:

Post a Comment