Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

Ways Eco Modern Concierge Gives Back


If you have been to the Eco Modern Concierge website lately then you may have noticed that his year I added a section other where I and EMC gives back in the community, but I wanted to highlight it here because there are sooo many ways to give back. I am not trying to brag, but be informative because I love to support other businesses that give back to the community and love knowing about companies doing social good.

One of the things I love to do in Houston is give back in the community. Giving back is a great way to support the local community, build relationships, and help others who need it. I would love for you to email me ways you like to give back in the community and organizations you like to support. If you are interested in collaborating send me an email with your ideas of how you would like to collaborate. Here are some ways I give back personally and also through Eco Modern Concierge:

  • Volunteer. There are many organizations throughout Houston that I have volunteered for or currently volunteer for, they include, but not limited to, The Women's Home, Museum of Fine Arts Houston, etc. 
  • Donate items to local organizations. This is something I do after most organizing projects and for clients who want to get rid of their items. 
  • Support Local. I love supporting local businesses in Houston! I try to buy gifts, food items, use local services, etc. from local businesses and I especially love it when products are made in the U.S.A. I also like to support fellow businesses who are similar to ours, as there are more and more popping up, and refer work out when there is something that just isn't my expertise or that I need a little help with. Collaboration and community over competition. Here are some of my favorite local businesses. This doesn't include nearly all of them that I LOVE. 
  • Provide in kind services and classes for local organizations. From time to time I work with and collaborate with various organizations to provide in kind donations where my services offered through EMC may help other local organizations. 
  • Provide auction items for local organization and charities. We proudly donate gift certificates for various charities, auctions, galas, etc. throughout the year. 
  • Referral program incentives. Current clients who refer others that book services with us have the choice for Eco Modern Concierge to donate money towards a charity of their choice.
  • Donate money. I give money and support various local organizations throughout the year. 
  • Toy drive in November for M.D. Anderson Children's Cancer Hospital. The goal is to have many items to donate close to Giving Tuesday (Tuesday after Thanksgiving). I rally my clients, neighbors, etc. 
  • Make Valentine's cards for Texas Children's Hospital. 
  • Donate school supplies in August. I love donating school supplies to  local teachers and schools because I know there is a lot of supplies that have to be bought out of pocket. Even a little bit can go a long way.
  • The list goes on and on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment