Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

Made in the USA: Faribo by Faribault Woolen Mill Blanket


I originally purchased this vintage Faribo blanket last year almost exactly a year ago along with another Faribault blanket because I was looking for a wool blanket to keep cool during the winter. I have blankets all throughout my house because I am the type of person that always needs a blanket around just in case. In the summer though I usually wrap up with much lighter blankets. 

Faribault Woolen Mill who made this blanket is located on the Canon River banks in Minnesota. If you get a chance go check out their website here. It is an interesting read and I love all the eco aspects wool has. I love the design on this blanket and that it is made in the USA!

Here are some other Faribault blankets I love:


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment