Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

8 Reasons Why You Should Hire a Personal Concierge


There are endless reasons why you should hire a concierge, but below are reasons that my clients have hired me and my company, Eco Modern Concierge, to help them out. Most of my clients live in Houston and need an organizer, personal assistant or concierge to help out with random tasks, but I also have clients that live in different cities or who travel to Houston and need help. I get requests all year round, but the holidays are upon us and I am especially busy organizing events, buying gifts, wrapping gifts, and shipping gifts, among many different things. Visit the Eco Modern Concierge website to contact me, Amy, if you are needing help and looking to get started in time for the holidays.
  • Need help and outsource tasks. This is the number one reason why clients contact me. They just can't do it all or just don't want to do it all and they need HELP. They contact me to handle tasks that they want to outsource, whether that is dry cleaning, errands, research or just sitting at the house why the gas gets turned on. Outsourcing tasks can help you in all areas of your life.
  • Saves time. For others when they hire me or another concierge company they are essentially saving themselves a ton of time so they can spend that time with family or free up time in general.
  • Stress less. By hiring a concierge company it helps others stress less because they don't have to worry about their ongoing to-do list. 
  • Save money. In the long run you can save a lot of money by using a concierge if you utilize them properly because many of times they know where to get deals, can get discounts, save you from spending more money while you are shopping, etc. I work with different companies and organizations like hotels and am able to get my clients some great discounts from time to time. 
  • Piece of mind. By hiring a concierge company it gives you a piece of mind. Especially when you start working with an individual or company on a regular basis you know what you can expect from them. I have many clients that I work for and know what is in their house on a regular basis and how I need to stock it on a regular basis, for events, when they return from trips, for their guests, etc.
  • Organization. You become more organized and are able to stay on top of things more when you hire a concierge. For me at Eco Modern Concierge I am a professional organizer so I help my clients stay organized on a day to day basis and / or on a project basis. 
  • Confidentiality. You know that when you hire a concierge most, if not all, should state that they keep all your personal, business and private information confidential. When my clients sign my consulting agreement there is a statement in there that says all their information is confidential.
  • Resourceful. Most concierges you hire are resourceful in various ways. I use so many different resources to help my clients out whether this is online resources, contacts, companies, etc.
ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment