Pages

Monday, November 7, 2016

Made in the USA : Hibiscus Linens


I can't believe I have not written about Hibiscus Linens before, but I absolutely love these linens and most are made right here in Houston. Mariana, the owner, does many by hand and also has an awesome give back collection like the ones pictured above. She is a gem as well and sweet as can be. Plus, she has helped me when I have been in a bind with clients who need gifts. With the holidays coming up I think these are the perfect linens to give as gifts or to have around your dinner table. The baby items are so cute as well and I have been giving them to friends who have been having kiddos lately. She also offers classes, which you learn so much in. 

I have given these as gifts on many occasions and they are always a big hit. 

Do you have any Hibiscus Linens items?






ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment