Pages

Friday, November 18, 2016

2016 Gift Guide: For Him


Good Clean Fun Book: My husband showed me this book and thought it would be great for guys who love to build things.

Stanley Products: Stanley products are always a hit every time we give them to someone because

Beer Foamer: I thought this was a unique idea and different that you will not see everywhere. I got this for my husband for his birthday along with some other things.

French Press: Everyone I know who has a french press loves it!

Compass Cufflinks: These are fun and unique cufflinks.

Pocket Watch: For the men who don't like to wear watches.

Foam Roller: This is great if you have back issues. My husband loves it and I really enjoy it and often use it in yoga.

Nintendo NES: I know a couple of people who would love to use this. Including my self because I LOVE Pac-Man.

Projector: We have had this projector for a little over a year now and it is always a hit when we have outdoor movie night.

Photo Album: Whether it is album full of photos or a book I have made via Snapfish, this is always a hit with my dad. He loves memories more than just random things.

Franklin BBQ Book: My husband absolutely loves this book. Plus, if you are ever in Austin, TX go check out Franklin BBQ it is soooo good.

Jack Black Products: I know several men who love this beard lube by Jack Black. It is always a hit when we give it as a present.

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment