Pages

Monday, November 14, 2016

2016 Gift Guide: Made in the USA


Hibiscus Linens: Hibiscus Linens is a local company here in Houston that makes amazing handmade linens. Mariana, the owner, is amazing and wonderful for to work with if you are in a pinch.

Biscuit Home: I love this local Houston store. They have great bed linens and other goodies inside of their store. I love that their bed linens are made in the USA.

Hedley & Bennett: I bought one of these aprons for my husband a couple of years ago and it is super durable and they come in so many different colors. Plus, you can be them for the littles in your life.

J.W. Hulme: I love J.W. Hulme. They are investment pieces, but are so worth it and have durable products.

Manready Mercantile: Manready is another local Houston store and is my go to for all things manly.

Clare Vivier: I have been a long time fan of Clare Vivier and have given these jewelry pouches several times as gifts. Plus, they monogram them for free.

Sinfull Bakery: Sinfull has some awesome baked goods that I can't get enough of. I love the everything bars and love to put them in the fridge. They are super filling and the perfect on the go snack.

Rifle Paper Co.: Rifle Paper has grown so much since I first started buying their products and I LOVE their stationary. A Rifle gift card is sure to be a hit this holiday season.

Briggs True: Briggs True has some great seasoning and sauces that you should check out.

Pain Train Salsa: Pain Train Salsa is local based in Tomball, TX and they have some awesome green salsa that my husband and I love.

Milk + Honey: I love these natural products and they are made in Austin, TX.

Homemade Gin Kit: If you are a gin lover or know one this could be a perfect gift.

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment