Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

2016 Holiday Gift Guide: For Her



HP Sprocket Pocket Printer: My mother in law recently received this and absolutely loved it. It prints mini pictures that are sticky on the back and makes it easy to stick them anywhere. Perfect for scrapbooking.

Cord Keeper: I was browsing on Amazon and came upon the cord keeper and knew it would be perfect for some people on my list.

Domino Book: If you love Domino magazine and their other book, I'm sure this will be a hit.

Spoonk Acupressure: I think this is so cool and have given it as a gift in the past.

John Frida Hot Air Brush: I absolutely love this air brush. I have had it for several years and it can often times give your hair that salon quality look.

Yellow Submarine Lego: This is what I am hoping to get for Christmas!

Tata Harper: I have been a long time fan of Tata Harper and absolutely love this cleanser.

Cast Iron Skillet: If you are a cook, than a cast iron skillet is a must in my book.

Hamilton CD: Theater fans are geeking out over this cd. You bound to get hooked on the lyrics.

Swurfer: How freaking fun would this be?!

Stationery: For the letter writing fan who has a potty mouth. That would be me.

Waterproof Speaker: This speaker is amazing! It is small, but puts off so much sound. Plus, it is waterproof perfect for river floating, camping, by the pool, etc.

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment