Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

Concierge Must Have Item: Planner + Notepad


Concierge Must Have Item series has some and will have some pretty obvious things in it like this post. A must have for me is a paper planner, notebook, as well as, pens & pencils. I am a totally visual person and remember so much more if I write things down myself and can go back and look at it, make notes, cross things off, etc. I have to constantly write down notes from clients, notes from consultations, take notes at networking events and conferences, write down my schedule, blog ideas, etc. etc.

Don't get me wrong, I love electronic devices to keep track of things as well, but there is just something about pen and paper and writing things down yourself. I usually retain so much more that way and remember a lot more. Below are some of the brands that are my favorite and all of which I have talked about on here before.

  • This year I tried out a new planner the Simplified Planner, which I like because I can write so much down on it, but don't know if it is the planner for me. 
  • Le Pens are some of my favorite pens because they write so smooth. I very rarely like free pens and promotional item things, but I really like this Visit Houston pen I got when joing GHCVB, it writes so smooth as well. 
  • Every since a client introduced me to Blackwing pencils years ago I have been obsessed and really prefer them over other pencils. 
  • Russell + Hazel products have been a go to of mine for many year as I love their mini binders, all the inserts and products you can add to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment