Pages

Friday, June 10, 2016

How to Sanitize and Clean Legos


I LOVE Legos! For the last few Christmases that is what I have had on my list. I love to give small sets as gifts as well. If you buy Legos you know they can be pricy. I got an inexpensive bucket of Legos at Goodwill a few weeks ago and wanted to make sure they got cleaned and sanitized properly before I started using them or before our family & friend's kids that come over to our house started playing with them.

Here is how I cleaned and sanitized them:
  1. Fill a large bowl full of hot soapy water.
  2. Add a little vinegar.
  3. Insert Legos.
  4. Let soak for an hour.
  5. Remove Legos from the water and put on towels to dry completely.
  6. Play with Legos!

Do you play with Legos or do you leave that for the kids?







No comments:

Post a Comment