Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Made in the USA: Brahms Mount Blanket


A couple of years ago I was visiting friends in Dallas and wandered into Steve Alan to see what all the rage was about. I loved that they sold Clare Vivier items because I love her bags. Then I happened upon this Brahms Mount blanket shown in the pictures in the sale section. I am always a sucker for a good sale. I love the blanket because it is made in the USA and is light weight enough to curl up with in the summer. It may be weird, but sometimes if I get the rare chance to take nap and the bed is already made I just get this blanket to put over me because 1. I don't want to unmake the bed 2. I like to have some type of sheet/blanket or something on me when I sleep. 

Here is another Brahms Mount blanket I really like, but it is way more than I paid for mine. 


ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment