Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

Concierge Must Have Item: Phone & Computer + Benefits of Using Them

As a concierge or business person in general nowadays it is a given that you probably need a computer and cell phone to conduct work. For me this is definitely a need. I receive calls / texts from clients everyday and I use my computer obviously to email, write blog posts, send invoices, create / send consulting agreements, and the list goes on and on. Although I want a desktop,  I am not sure how often I would actually use it as I love to take my computer with me to my office, to coffee shops, etc. I just love that it is portable.

Benefits of a computer and cell phone:

  • Organization
  • Efficiency
  • Business growth
  • New business connections 
  • Research
  • Increased productivity
  • Storage of information
  • Networking
  • Flexibility to work where ever you want
  • Online shopping / business bill pay

There are days that I do want to just not use these items for the day, but that rarely happens. Sometimes a digital detox is necessary.

What are some of your favorite must have items to help you with your job?

*Rifle Paper Co. phone case. I was sad it wasn't made in the USA like their stationary. Here is another Rifle phone case I like.
The marble computer case I got off of Amazon.

ecomodernconcierge.com


No comments:

Post a Comment