Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Client Hip, Fun and Fierce: Jewelry Organization


This is a jewelry organization project I did several months ago for a long time client. She had some fabulous pieces that just needed a little organization so they would be easy to find. There is a video at the bottom of the post that I had posted to my Instagram account to see how it all looked after the organization was finished.

Here is what I did:
  • Took out items from the drawers that didn't belong like sunglasses, etc. 
  • Added 2 acrylic necklace racks. They are some of my favorites.
  • Sorted and grouped like items together. 
  • Hung necklaces, so they would be easy to find.
  • Earrings towards the top section and less used items like empty boxes in the bottom drawers.
  • Made sure items would be easily identifiable and not too cluttered.










No comments:

Post a Comment