Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Adult Easter Basket for Men


I have done a couple of different posts about adult Easter baskets through the years and you can see the posts here and here. I give my husband an Easter basket every year. This year, especially since all of the COVID-19 stuff is going on and we can't see family, I wanted to do something fun for my husband. I actually got all the supplies early in January and February, but I have proceeded to eat through the Reese's eggs I had stashed away, so I had to buy more. Below are pictures of what I did last year because I don't want me husband to see this and know what he is getting this year. Here is what was in his basket. I know it may seem like a lot, but usually I get things on sale or buy a little at a time so it is not super overwhelming financially. I try to get useful, practical things mixed in with some fun things.  Do you do an adult Easter basket for someone in your life? If so, what do you or have you included in it?

Mizzen and Main Shirt: He really likes these shirts and I am sure I got it on sale at some point because I almost always buy them when they are on sale. He almost only gets them on special occasions like birthdays and holidays.

Willams-Sonoma Lemon Cookies: I was in the store last year and the sales associate said these were popular and everyone loved them. Since my husband loves lemon flavored things I thought I would include them in his basket.

Grey and Brown Apple Watch Bands: My husband has an Apple Watch and loves it so I got him some new watch bands.

Apple Watch Charger: He also wanted another charger for his watch so I go home another one.

Texas Monthly Hat: I got him this, but I am the one who actually wears it the most.

Lottery Tickets: If you have seen my past holiday posts you know I almost always involve lotto tickets like in stockings, Easter eggs, etc. My parents did this for me growing up, so I continued on with the tradition.

Starbucks Gift Card: He loves coffee and Starbucks always has fun holiday themed gift cards.

Reese's Candy: This is one of his favorite candies, so I always include it.







No comments:

Post a Comment