Pages

Friday, April 10, 2020

10 Things that Make Me Happy: January 2020


What a great start January was to the new year. Here are 10 things that made me happy this month.
  1. Being able to help client's surprises for their spouses come to life.
  2. Celebrating my brother and father-in-laws birthdays.
  3. Going to College Station and celebrating my cousins birthday with my aunt and uncle.
  4. Starting & finishing a big organization project for Trellis at The Houstonian. While Trellis is doing renovations we organized their new space Solaya. 
  5. Taking down all the Christmas decorations for clients and can't wait to put them all up next year.
  6. Seeing Hello Dolly with my mother in law.
  7. Taking time to read magazines.
  8. Finally getting some personal errands taken care of that I had been putting off.
  9. Being able to check out a new to us hotel, The George
  10. Thankful for my health.


No comments:

Post a Comment