Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

10 Things That Make Me Happy: February 2020



February was a fast and furious month with lots going on and I am so thankful for so much.

  1. Going to the Roughnecks XFL games with Bryan and my in laws. 
  2. Starting my Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo (HLSR) shifts for the recycling committee and seeing all my committee members. 
  3. Going to Rodeo Uncorked for the first time.
  4. Going to Grace Potter show at House of Blues. If you have never seen her live you need to.
  5. Getting 2 heart shaped pizzas for Valentine's Day. One from Jackpot Pizza and the other from Papa John's.
  6. Starting our bathroom remodel project. 
  7. Going to acupuncture.
  8. Being able to go to a Women Who Give a Damn meeting and donate to a worthy cause.
  9. Meeting up with my fellow Houston organizing friends for neighborhood group meetings through NAPO Houston. 
  10. Being able to stay home several weekends and be with my husband. 


No comments:

Post a Comment