Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

New Products We are Loving from The Container Store Pt. 2

As a professional organizer I am always checking out what is new in the industry. Since I love going to The Container Store and it is basically my home away from home, it is always fun seeing when they have new products. The Houston locations sell out very quickly of certain items so when I know clients want certain products I have to jump on them!

It is great to have fresh and different ideas for clients because all spaces are SO different. Clients are always excited when we bring new and different products. So here is part 2 of new products we are loving from The Container Store.

What are some of your favorite products to use?

Drop Front Shoe Box: We have used drop front boxes for shoes and clothes a lot, but now they come in red and blue.

Ash Wood Roll Out Cabinet: Pull out drawers in cabinets are a great idea for so many different. reasons, but they are especially helpful for heavy dishes. I can't tell you how many cast iron pots, pans and baking dishes we have stored in pull out drawers through the years because they are so heavy.

White Modular Canister Set: What I like about these is they are great for stacking.

Clear Large Lazy Susan: I LOVE a lazy susan and love this large clear one because it goes with a lot of other clear items The Container Store sells and it has a lip to help items not fall over.

Stackable Acacia Drawer Organizer: If you know us you know we love a drawer organizer. Plus, these stack, which is great if you have deep drawers.

The Laundress 1 Gallon Detergent: If you have been following along for a long time then you know I have used and LOVE The Laundress products. Now The Container Store sells their 1 gallon size, which I personally buy for my own home.

Stackers Jewelry Organizer Clear Lids: We have used stackers jewelry boxes for a lot of clients through the years and as you know the lids are not see through, but now they are! Clients will love this.

6" Deep Drawer Dividers: I love that Linus made 6" drawer divider because these are great for really deep drawers, especially in kitchens and closets.

Shelf Clip Labels: It is always great to have more labeling options!

All photos from The Container Store

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment