Pages

Friday, March 13, 2020

Fun Easter Decor


I know that I don't post a lot of decor ideas, but we get asked to put up decorations all the time, style bookshelves, etc. Professional organizer and concierge has so many different meanings to us, we are a jack of all trades ;)

Moss Bunny: These are super cute if you

Golden Easter Egg Candy Dish: Looking for a different kind of candy dish? This golden egg one is fun.

Easter Napkins: Love the simplicity of these Easter napkins.

Alabaster Eggs: I recently found some alabaster eggs at a local resale shop and think they are so cute.

Bunny Wreath: I bought this, this year and have it in a window of ours and it is super fun.

Bunny: I also bought this, this year and it look great next to a bowl of eggs on our kitchen table.

Assorted Eggs: The pictures don't do these justice, but I have the glitter ones and they are super cute in a glass bowl.

Glass Basket: This is great to put the glitter or alabaster eggs in.

Easter Garland: Fun and simple garland to decorate with.

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment