Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

10 Things That Make Me Happy: December 2019




Well I am still trying to catch up from posts from last year, so here are 10 things that made me happy in December.

  1. Spending time with family. We got to see so much family and it was awesome.
  2. Dinner at Rivas. It is always so fun and festive.
  3. Tons of Christmas decorating and gift wrapping for clients, which I LOVE!
  4. Decorating Christmas cookies with my cousins and grandparents.
  5. Going to the Texans vs. Patriots game at the beginning of December with my father-in-law.
  6. Going to the Texan vs. Titans game at the end of December with friends who were in town.
  7. I dropped my phone and broke my camera on December 23rd, but I am thankful they could replace the camera and I didn't have to replace the whole phone because they are SO expensive now.
  8. Spending New Years Eve in Wimberly with family. 
  9. Spending Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with the ones we love.
  10. Surviving a busy, productive and stressful December. 

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment