Pages

Monday, October 7, 2019

Fall 2019 Bucket List


It is finally starting to feel more like fall here in Houston today (still hot though) and I noticed I hadn't put up my fall bucket list yet. Being a professional organizer and concierge, the holidays become insane for us, so I have to be diligent about carving out some time to do the things I love. Here are some things that are on my bucket list this year. What is on your fall bucket list?

  • Do more speaking engagements.
  • Finish our sunroom. Remember this was my bucket list 2 years ago (eek!) Hopefully this year is my year. 
  • Have every bit of my holiday presents planned for by Nov. 25th.
  • Try new recipes using seasonal ingredients.
  • Go to a Halloween party. I haven't been in years.
  • Decorate more for Thanksgiving. This is my husband's favorite holiday. 
  • Carve a pumpkin. We haven't done this in years.
  • Attend a fall festival. I haven't been to one in years. 
  • Order business holiday cards early. 

ecomodernconcierge.com

Photo by Erol Ahmed on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment