Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

10 Things that Make Me Happy September 2019


September flew by. I think I finally caught up on all of these 10 Things That Make Me Happy posts from the last few months. What makes you happy?
  1. Things slowing down just a little bit at work. In turn, got lots of things in motion and I got back to doing a lot of what I love. 
  2. FINALLY getting a good chunk of my website updated. There are still things that need to be done. 
  3. Going to the Astros game with Bryan and my dad.
  4. Going out to dinner with my in-laws at One Fifth. 
  5. Decorating for Halloween!
  6. Spending Labor Day in Galveston with Bryan, my brother-in-law and his girlfriend.
  7. Planning lots of parties for clients. 
  8. Setting up and refining lots of new systems for Eco Modern Concierge.
  9. Random happy hours with Bryan. This is a rarity for sure. Goodnight Charlie's has been a favorite recently.
  10. Getting part of our garage organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment