Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2019

A week in the life of a Houston Concierge & Professional Organizer



As a Houston concierge and professional organizer every day and week is completely different than the next. I know I have showed you a day in the life on here before, but I thought I would give you a look into my day - to - day life for one week. This particular week last week was personal assistant heavy. All photos below are unedited and I took them as I was working.

Monday

Worked with a regular client that I work with a couple of times a month. I help maintain their organization, go through mail, pack because she travels a lot for work, etc.

Headed to a house I manage while my clients are away they have a house in Sedona & a house in West U. I check on the house make sure all is good, etc.

Then off to a closet refresh for a client I have helped with various projects in their home. Maintaining is key.

Then a night time appointment. This client moved into a new apartment and we are slowly, but surely getting things together. 




Tuesday

Non- profit project working on their filing system - I work with one non-profit a month on a free 2-3 hour organization project. Let me know of any non-profits that could use some help. 

Then I headed downtown to a client’s new high rise apartment. They sold their 4 story house and now live downtown. 

I went to a clients home in Montrose and met someone at their house to change a car battery. They have a home in Montrose & Boston so I go weekly and make sure things are good, do various projects, meet contractors, etc.







Wednesday 

Worked on lots of admin stuff. There is so much behind the scenes no one ever sees like endless emails, contracts, back and forth with various service people, scheduling, Container Store runs, errands, etc. 

Then headed to a client’s home that I have been working on and we are going room to room. She lives on a farm and we’ve made SO much progress so far. Her daughter gave her a gift certificate for my services and she continued to use my services. 







Thursday 

Headed to a clients house in the morning to drop off groceries before they get back in town. I manage their house while they are away. 

Dropped off some necklaces to a client's house after the items got repaired and untangled. 

Met a client at her work, took her car in to get serviced with oil change, filters, general maintenance, dropped her car back off at her office.

Then headed to a client’s Brenham house to look at a toilet that is not working and just checking on the house.

Then off to Austin 



Friday

Took a personal day and am in Austin, TX for the Austin City Limits Music Festival (ACL).




No comments:

Post a Comment