Pages

Friday, October 11, 2019

10 Things that Make Me Happy July 2019



Still catching up on all of these from the summer of blog neglect. Here are some things that made me happy in July:

  1. Family vacation with my mom's side of the family. Loved spending time with my grandparents, mom, brother, aunts, uncles and cousins. 
  2. The mountains and no humidity in The Berkshires!
  3. A little river getaway with Bryan's family.
  4. We started and finished and semi finished (because of renovations) several projects. 
  5. Watching tennis with my grandpa. 
  6. Getting to meet up with our friends and their kiddos at The Natural Science Museum. 
  7. Going to see The Rolling Stones with family.
  8. Speaking engagement for a downtown Houston office building. 
  9. Helping my grandma organize her shoes to make it more efficient for her. 
  10. Intentionally taking some weekends off. 



No comments:

Post a Comment