Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

2018 Goals


Man what a crazy year. There were lots of ups and downs and I got to do and be a part of many cool things. So far, 2018 is looking great! I have so many personal and professional goals I want to accomplish this year. Running a concierge company that provides professional organizing and personal assistant services in Houston can be lot of work and I really want to focus on some goals this year. Here is a look back at past goals 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017.

Now lets recap last years goals. I did an update in July and thought I would post it here. I did add a few things.

2017 Personal Goals Recap

Read moreI have been doing SO much more reading so I am happy to say yes! this is working and I still plan to read lots more this year.
Learn to play the freaking piano. STILL have NOT done this. I NEED TO DO THIS!
Be present. Yes, I have been better about this, but still have not given my full attention. I am still sloooowwwwly getting better at this. 
Make healthier choices. My husband and I have made a ton more healthier choices this year, but STILL needs lots of improvement.
Listen better. I feel that I have done a lot better job at listening this year, but there is always room to grow as well too. 
Get rid of toxicityThis year has been pretty cleansing, but there are still a few things I want to say buh bye to. There are some big changes in 2018. 


2018 Personal Goals


Self care. At the end of 2017 I really got into more self care practices and think it is SO important. I want to make it a goal of mine to do more self care, more often.

More  yoga. Since I had wrist surgery in June 2017, I finally started getting my strength back in November. During June - November I got out of the yoga practice for a good chunk of time and long to get my strength and flexibility back.

Document more. I have a bad habit of not documenting things like I used to by writing them down and taking pictures. I want to do more of that this year.

Explore Houston. The last several years I have really gotten away from exploring Houston like I used to and feel so out of the loop sometimes, so I want to spend more time exploring.

Get rid of toxicity. I am going to put this on here again this year because IT NEEDS TO HAPPEN. I have some very toxic things in my life and am already making steps to change them. It can just really drag you down. I  know this in turn will make me much happier and be a better wife.

2017 Business Goals Recap

Up My Promotional Material Game. Yes! I got lots of new promotional material and love it.
Streamline the Accounting. I did streamline the accounting, but still have some work to do on it as well.
Improve SEO. I have taken some steps on the backend of things to help improve SEO, which I feel that it has, but I still want to improve it more.
Gain new clientsSurprisingly and thankfully, when I raised my rates after the NAPO conference I got several new clients. Of course, I ALWAYS want more new clients, and am extremely thankful for my current and new clients.


2018 Business Goals

Learn new things. Many years ago I put this on my list and had so much fun learning new things each month. I want to do this for business and personal. 

Join different business networking groups. There are so many fun networking groups out there and although, I don't always want to network, I do want to meet new people and hear about different businesses in Houston. 

Take more online courses. I want to take more classes online and really expand on learning new things.

Collaborate more with colleagues. This year I got to know so many new, wonderful colleagues in the professional organizing and concierge fields and want to collaborate more with them and get to know them more. 

More videos. I want to create more videos for work and play around with things to see if I can perfect them a little more.

Give back more. I have always given back, but this past year I made it a point to put out there I want to give back to one organization a month by providing a free organizing session. When the hurricane came things got halted mixed with organizations not getting back to me. This is the year I will put more of an effort into it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment