Pages

Monday, January 8, 2018

10 Things that Currently Make Me Happy


  • Spending time with Bryan. This is truly the best. 
  • George Strait tickets for Christmas!
  • Getting to spend the holidays with family and going out with my cousins, which never happens.
  • Running in the cold. I hate to run, but find it bearable in cold weather. 
  • Acupuncture. I started acupuncture several months ago and it feels so relaxing.
  • MoviePass. We got this for Christmas and have seen so many movies with it.
  • Slow mornings. Lately I have really been valuing my sleep and taking my mornings slow. It feels really great.
  • Decluttering our house. Gosh it feels SO good!
  • Listening to music more than usual at home and loving it. I love music, but for some reason, don't always put it on at home like I used to.
  • Cooking more at home. December was fast and furious and I am so happy to be back on a regular routine.
What are some things that are currently loving?

This photo is a live action shot non-edited from my reaction that my husband got me George Strait tickets for Christmas. My whole family (and it feels like everyone for that matter) has seen George Strait 5 million times, but I have never seen him live, so I am SUPER EXCITED!!!

ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment