Pages

Friday, August 11, 2017

Eco Spa: Shoji Spa in Asheville, NC


On my way to the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) 2017 Conference in Pittsburgh, PA, I stopped off in Asheville, NC to see a friend and her little one. The day I got in she had booked me a hot tub treatment at Shoji Spa to help me relax and wind down from all the driving I did. It was such a thoughtful thing for her to do and it was SOOOOO relaxing. It is an eco spa and they use a lot of green products, along with being super clean. The hot tubs are located outside on the side of the mountain in the middle of the woods. It is extremely peaceful just to sit there unwind and read a book. When I got there it was daylight still, but quickly faded into night. I highly recommend you visit this spa if you ever find yourself in Asheville. Here are some photos from my visit there.
















ecomodernconcierge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment