Pages

Friday, August 25, 2017

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CONCIERGE IN HOUSTON: ECO MODERN CONCIERGE


I thought I would do another day in the life series. I always forget to document what I am doing, but on this day I remembered to. It was a relatively "light" day and I did forget to document the part where I dropped off donations to The Women's Home.


I had a consultation in Timbergrove Manor about an organizing project.


I had a client who was wanting a new orchid for her kitchen, so I stopped off at Whole Foods in Montrose and picked one up. She really likes the orchids from here. 


I had a meeting at Magpies and Peacocks to see their place and to go over doing some volunteering for them. 


I stopped off at Four Seasons for lunch because I was in the area. I don't go here often, but do love their food. It is super fresh.


When I was out of town Mariana at Hibiscus Linens was having a sale that I couldn't make, so she was kind of enough to put a shirt on hold for me. So I stopped by to pick it up. 


I unloaded a ton of items my client bought from the Nordstrom anniversary sale.


Workout gear closet organization for a client in Montrose.


Dry cleaning run for a client. Technically, I had already dropped off the clothes that were in these bags, but of course forgot to take a picture.


After work I met up with some NAPO Houston professional organizers at Cadillac Bar. 


Super fun! This isn't even everyone that was in attendance.


No comments:

Post a Comment