Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Client Busy Mama: Bathroom Organization


This is a client that I worked with earlier this year. I know it is taking me forever to post this. I did her kids closets, which you can find here, here, and here. Then we started an organization in her bathroom. Like many bathroom organization projects, we purged a lot.  We usually all have expired items we need to get rid of, items that we no longer like / use, items that are broken, and the list goes on and on. We didn't buy any new product for this project and just used what she already had. She did already have some good drawer dividers, which were great. I know some of the "after" photos still look like it is not organized, but it really was and we were working with what we had because this is real life. 

Bathroom organization products I like:
Before:











After:













No comments:

Post a Comment