Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Client Fun, Busy Family: Kitchen Cabinet Organization


This is an organization project that I started several months ago and if you have been following along here, herehere and here you know that I have been working on several areas of their home. The kitchen was a big project, but they did have systems in place to work with which is always fantastic. Some cabinets and drawers, like the picture above, was pretty organized already. In those cabinets and drawers, I would just make minor tweaks.

Here is what I did:
  • Put items in areas they belong
  • Clean out cabinets and drawers if they were dirty
  • Organize all drawers and cabinets
  • In the medicine cabinet got rid of old medication
Some kitchen organization products I like:

Before:

















After:















ecomodernconcierge.com
SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment